JOIN TEAM FOR KIDS FOR THE 2022 BMW Berlin MARATHON!
Team for Kids runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2022 BMW Berlin Marathon while raising critical funds to support NYRR youth and community programs, including Rising New York Road Runners. Rising New York Road Runners - NYRR’s free youth program and events platform - helps to build students’ motivation, confidence, and desire to be physically active for life. You can help further that mission and inspire the next generation of runners and athletes by running with Team for Kids in the 2022 BMW Berlin Marathon!
NYRR HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
In order to ensure the health and safety of the NYRR community, all runners taking part in any NYRR adult race and in-person training will be required to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. This policy will take effect on December 31, 2021. Please review NYRR's full policy prior to signing up with Team for Kids to ensure you are eligible to participate in this event.
THE TEAM FOR KIDS ADVANTAGE
Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2022 BMW Berlin Marathon
- Unlimited access to our team of coaches via email and phone and coached workouts in NYC
- Complimentary access to our online training app - NYRR Running Lab by Runcoach
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
Team for Kids runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $2,620 due in full by 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, September 7, 2022. If the fundraising pledge is not met, the remaining balance is charged to the card on file on Thursday, September 8, 2022. In addition to the fundraising pledge, TFK members are responsible for a $100 TFK sign-up fee. Team for Kids covers the BWM Berlin race registration fee for our participants.