JOIN TEAM FOR KIDS TO SECURE YOUR SPOT IN THE 2022 VIRTUAL UNITED AIRLINES NYC HALF (RUN FOR GUARANTEED ENTRY)!
Team for Kids runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2022 Virtual United Airlines NYC Half while raising critical funds to support NYRR youth and community programs, including Rising New York Road Runners. Rising New York Road Runners — NYRR’s free youth program and events platform — helps to build students’ motivation, confidence, and desire to be physically active for life. You can help further that mission and inspire the next generation of runners and athletes by running with Team for Kids in the Virtual United Airlines NYC Half!
THE TEAM FOR KIDS ADVANTAGE
Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2022 Virtual United Airlines NYC Half
- Complimentary access to NYRR Coaching Lab by Runcoach training program
- 60-day Strava subscription*
- *Runners who previously had or currently have a Strava subscription cannot redeem a 30- or 60-day trial. Runners cannot redeem a Strava subscription trial more than once on their account.
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
- Guaranteed, non-complimentary entry to the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half. To be eligible for entry to the 2022 United Airlines NYC Half, runners must:
- Fulfill their fundraising commitment by Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Complete the virtual half between March 12, 2022 and March 20, 2022.
- For this tier, runners must complete the full 13.1-mile distance in a single run activity during one 24-hour period and upload the activity to Straval within 3 days of running the race.
Team for Kids runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $650 due in full by Wednesday, March 9, 2022. In addition to the fundraising pledge, TFK runners are responsible for a Virtual United Airlines NYC Half sign-up fee of $85 for NYRR Members and $105 for NYRR Friends (non-members).
The sign up process requires runners to input a credit card number. Please note: unless you opt to make a donation during the sign-up process, no funds will be charged to your card at sign up. If a fundraising balance remains after the fundraising deadline, it will be charged to this credit card on Thursday, March 10, 2022.
Runners who fundraise beyond the $650 minimum at a level of $1,310 or more by Wednesday, March 9, 2022 will be eligible for all TFK training and race day perks for the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half.