JOIN TEAM FOR KIDS TO SECURE YOUR SPOT IN THE 2021 VIRTUAL volvo cars brooklyn HALF (RUN FOR GUARANTEED ENTRY)!
Team for Kids runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2021 Virtual Volvo Cars Brooklyn Half while raising critical funds to support NYRR youth and community programs, including Rising New York Road Runners. Rising New York Road Runners — NYRR’s free youth program and events platform — helps to build students’ motivation, confidence, and desire to be physically active for life. You can help further that mission and inspire the next generation of runners and athletes by running with Team for Kids in the Virtual Volvo Cars Brooklyn Half!
THE TEAM FOR KIDS ADVANTAGE
Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Complimentary access to NYRR Team for Kids Coaching Lab Essentials training program
- 60-day Strava subscription (Please note: Runners who previously had or currently have a Strava subscription cannot redeem a 30- or 60-day trial. Runners cannot redeem a Strava subscription trial more than once on their account.)
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
- Guaranteed, non-complimentary entry to the 2022 NYRR Brooklyn Half. To be eligible for entry to the 2022 NYRR Brooklyn Half, runners must:
- Fulfill their fundraising commitment by Wednesday, May 12, 2021
- Complete the virtual half between May 15, 2021 and May 23, 2021. For this tier, runners must complete the full 13.1-mile distance in a single run activity in under 3 hours and 45 minutes (roughly 17:00-per-mile pace).
- Upload results to Strava by May 26, 2021
Team for Kids runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $350 due in full by Wednesday, May 12, 2021. In addition to the fundraising pledge, TFK runners are responsible for a Virtual Volvo Cars Brooklyn Half sign-up fee of $50 for NYRR Members and $60 for NYRR Friends (non-members).
The sign-up process requires runners to input a credit card number. Please note: unless you opt to make a donation during the sign-up process, no funds will be charged to your card at sign-up. If a fundraising balance remains after the fundraising deadline, it will be charged to this credit card on Thursday, May 13, 2021.
Runners who fundraise beyond the $350 minimum at a level of $500 or more by Wednesday, May 12, 2021 will be eligible for all TFK training and race day perks for the 2022 NYRR Brooklyn Half.