Join Team for Kids to guarantee your entry to the 2018 Popular Brooklyn Half and receive coaching!
Team for Kids runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2018 Popular Brooklyn Half while raising vital funds to support NYRR Youth Programs. Programs like our new Rising New York Road Runners build students' motivation, confidence, and desire to be physically active for life. You can help further that mission and help us teach the next generation of runners and athletes by running with Team for Kids in the 2018 Popular Brooklyn Half!
The Team for Kids Advantage
Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2018 Popular Brooklyn Half
- Unlimited access to our team of coaches and coached workouts in NYC beginning in late March
- Invitation to our exclusive Half Marathon Basics clinic
- Half-marathon training plans for athletes of all abilities
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
Team for Kids runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $500 due in full by Wednesday, April 25, 2018. In addition to the fundraising pledge, TFK runners are responsible for a $25 TFK sign-up fee and the NYRR race registration fee.
Already have guaranteed entry to the 2018 Popular Brooklyn Half?
You can still train with Team for Kids to get race day ready! Runners with entry can register with Team for Kids and receive a reduced fundraising commitment of $400 to receive the training and coaching! Email us at [email protected] for details on how to sign-up as an altruist.