Join our Waitlist for the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon
Team for Kids is currently full for the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon, but you can join our waitlist and be contacted if spots become available by emailing [email protected] Also, please consider running with one of NYRR's other charity partners. See the full list of over 380 charity partners here.
The Team for Kids Advantage
Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon
- Unlimited access to our team of coaches and coached workouts starting in June
- Complimentary entry to the NYRR TCS New York City Marathon Training Series (limited entries are available)
- Marathon training plans for athletes of all abilities
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- VIP treatment at the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon including private transportation to the start, heated members-only tent in the start village, and exclusive baggage service and early exit in Central Park at the finish line.
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
Team for Kids runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $2,620, due in full by Wednesday, October 3, 2018. Register with a team of 10 or more and the fundraising pledge gets reduced to $2,500 per runner. In addition to the fundraising pledge, TFK runners are responsible for a $100 TFK sign-up fee and the TCS New York City Marathon race registration fees.
Already have guaranteed entry to the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon?
You can still train with Team for Kids to get race day ready! Runners with entry can register with Team for Kids and receive a reduced fundraising commitment of $2,100 to receive training, coaching, and race day perks! To sign up as an altruist please email [email protected].