JOIN TEAM FOR KIDS TO GUARANTEE YOUR ENTRY TO THE 2019 TCS New York City Marathon - virtual 26.2m (2020 Entry)!
Team for Kids runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon - Virtual 26.2M (2020 Entry) while raising critical funds to support Rising New York Road Runners. Rising New York Road Runners - NYRR’s free youth program and events platform - helps to build students’ motivation, confidence, and desire to be physically active for life. You can help further that mission and inspire the next generation of runners and athletes by running with Team for Kids in the TCS New York City Marathon - Virtual 26.2M (2020 Entry)!
Please note, participation in this event guarantees entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon - Virtual 26.2M. Runners cannot gain a 2019 TCS New York City Marathon entry via this event.
THE TEAM FOR KIDS ADVANTAGE
Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon - Virtual 26.2M (2020 Entry)
- Unlimited access to our team of coaches via phone and email
- 16 week personalized training plan via NYRR Virtual Trainer
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Exclusive TFK backpack
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
- To be eligible for the guaranteed, non-complimentary entry to the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon, runners must fulfill their fundraising commitment by Wednesday, October 2, 2019, complete the virtual marathon between October 31, 2019 and November 3, 2019 and upload results to Strava by November 6, 2019. See official rules here
Team for Kids runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $500 due in full by Wednesday, October 2, 2019. In addition to the fundraising pledge, TFK runners are responsible for a Virtual Race sign-up fee of $125 for NYRR Members and $150 for NYRR Friends (non-members).
The sign up process requires runners to input a credit card number. Please note, unless you opt to make a donation during the sign up process, no funds will be charged to your card at sign up. If a fundraising balance remains after the fundraising deadline, it will be charged to this credit card on Thursday, October 3, 2019.
Runners who fundraise beyond the $500 minimum at a level of $2,620 or more by Wednesday, October 2, 2019 will be eligible for all TFK training and race day perks for the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon.